by admin | Aug 23, 2017 | Events
There’s a lot to love about Bellafill! And now there is even more to love.
For a limited time you can save up to $350 on your Bellafill treatment!
Want to SAVE even more? Join us for our Bellafill Event
POSTPONED! STAY TUNED FOR NEW DATE
RSVP to be notified of next Event
* Refreshments & Wine provided *
* Chance to receive FREE Bellafill *
* See transformation pictures of actual patients *
** AND All Attendees will receive an additional $50 off their Bellafill Treatment! **
Take advantage of the Instant Rebates:
* SAVE $350 on a 5-Syringe Kit *
* SAVE $150 on 2 Syringes *
While Bellafill results are long lasting, these rebates are only available for a limited time! The rebate is redeemable in office so you don’t have to enroll ahead of time –We’ll take care of that for you.
If you can’t make it to the event contact us by phone at (952)922-2345 or e-mail to schedule…but hurry rebates are limited!
by admin | Aug 15, 2017 | Events
There’s an emergency need for blood -patients are counting on you. Please make an appointment to donate with us at our upcoming drive today.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:30 – 2:30pm
It feels great to donate! Here are some of the benefits:
- It’s something you can spare… yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone’s hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
Medical Reasons to Donate Blood:
- Donating blood regularly can significantly reduce the risk of heart disease (especially in men and postmenopausal women). According to a study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, those who donate bi-yearly were 88% less likely to suffer a heart attack due to the lowering of iron levels in the body.
- You’ll have better blood flow. Diets high in sugar, smoking, emotional stress, anxiety, high cholesterol, and high uric acid levels make your blood thick and slow moving (hypercoagulable). This increases your risk of having a blood clot or stroke. Hypercoagulable blood contributes to inflammation because your blood can’t flow well and oxygen cannot get to your tissues. Repeated blood donations can help your blood to flow better resulting in less blockage.
- Free Health Check-Up. A series of health check-ups are performed on the donor totally free of cost. This will be of great benefit to you. You will come to know of any blood pressure abnormalities. Further, after the blood is donated, the blood and blood products that are derived from them are screened for certain infections. You can choose to be informed if they find any abnormality in those screening tests. Frequent blood donations are good free health check-ups that will help you stay healthy.
- Burns Calories. Believe it or not, donating blood increases you calorie burn! It is estimated that one pint of donated blood results in about 650 calories burned.
First time blood donors? Check the American Red Cross to know the entire procedure of donating blood. And you can pass this message on and motivate others too.
We hope you’ll join us for our October 3rd blood drive. Stop in the clinic afterwards and receive 10% off your entire purchase of supplements or skincare products.
by admin | Aug 30, 2016 | Events
We’ve teamed up again with the American Red Cross Blood Drive to Save Lives!
October 4 | 9 – 3pm
Join us for our 6th Blood Drive located in our building, the Edina Business Plaza on France Avenue in Edina.
Our goal is to collect 50 pints of blood.
This event is open to everyone – patients, family members, friends, etc! Please help us spread the word and join us on October 4th to donate blood and help us reach our goal!
Donating got easier with RapidPass!
RapidPass allows you to start the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office and save time at the donation site. The process is simple, complete the interview questions online, then print your RapidPass and bring it with you or show it on your mobile device. Click here for more info!
Interesting Facts about Blood Needs:
- Patients can’t take a break from needing lifesaving blood. The need is constant!
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S.
- Nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed daily in the U.S.
- Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 pints.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
- The blood used in an emergency is already on the shelves before the event occurs.
- It is estimated that sickle cell disease affects 90,000 to 100,000 people in the U.S.
- The Red Cross has a unique responsibility to help ensure blood is available whenever and wherever it is needed.
- A need remains for donors with types O negative, A negative and B negative blood.
Please roll up a sleeve and donate with us! Your donation may help give hospital patients in need the chance to spend more time with loved ones.
by admin | Aug 18, 2016 | Events
Innovative Directions in Health has achieved bella Diamond status, placing our clinic among the top 1% of Bellafill providers in the United States.
CELEBRATE with us as we receive our Elite bella Diamond Award at our Bellafill Transformations Open House
Wednesday, September 28 from 6 – 8pm | RSVP Below
Bellafill is a natural, 5 Year FDA approved wrinkle filler with results that last and actually improve over time. This filler corrects smile lines, wrinkles, acne scars, volume restoration and more.
Our Nurse, Jill Porter, attributes this award to her clients…
“Client satisfaction is what drives our clinic. I always strive to provide my clients with the best possible treatment option according to their needs. That’s why I love using Bellafill — it creates elegant, natural-looking results that our clients love. Clients look refreshed and not done. They love coming back for follow-up visits to show me their continued improvement and how their skin has changed with the new collagen.”
Learn about the longest lasting collagen infused filler ** Bellafill** and discover breakthrough technology in Regenica skincare.
- See Transformation Before and After Pictures
- Hear from our patient, Susie Ries, tell about her Bellafill treatment experience
- Meet the client who received Bellafill during the Twin Cities Live TV News interview
- Watch a LIVE Bellafill Treatment
- Enjoy Refreshments
- Take Advantage of Event Only Pricing
- Raffle! Win a Bellafill Treatment ($800 value), Regenica Skincare & More!!
- Dr. Sinda will also be at the event! This will be a great opportunity to meet him and to get some of your questions answered about bio-identical hormones and preventive medicine.
RSVP today to be entered to WIN a Bellafill Syringe!
Must be present to win.
by admin | Jul 25, 2016 | Events
Lets talk about mindful eating!
Join us and our dietitian Ashley Oswald Wednesday, August 24th from 12 – 1pm.
* Learn how to differentiate mindful eating from mindless eating.
* Discover how hunger differs from appetite.
* Obtain useful tools to help manage appetite as well as hunger, including how to overcome food cravings.
Cost: $10 at the door
by admin | May 4, 2015 | Events
See a Live Demonstration of Botox and find out if this wrinkle relaxer is right for you!
We know that some people are a little nervous of needles, so we thought it would be a great idea to invite people along to watch the process.
If you are interested in learning more about BOTOX Cosmetic and how enhance your overall cosmetic appearance stop in and see us!
What are our Favorite Botox Benefits???
- So quick and painless! The entire appointment takes about 15 minutes. – Sarah, Nurse
- Each line and wrinkle is unique to each person. I love to work with my clients to get the look they are seeking. It really is customized to each individual’s face, there is no “one size fits all”. For first time users, I like to start conservative and have them come back if they want more. This gives them time to get used to their new look and decide if they want more of a hold. – Jill, Injection Nurse
- People often get comments they look happier and more youthful! – Lisa, Medical Esthetician
What is Botox?
Botox smoothes wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is FDA approved and completely safe. It is commonly used to treat are the Crow’s feet lines around your eyes, Glabellar Lines (frown lines between the eyebrows, a.k.a “11’s”) and forehead wrinkles. Learn more here.
Brilliant Distinctions members get points for BOTOX. That means a $20 coupon to use at your next treatment! Not a member yet? No worries, we’ll take care of it for you and register you for the free program!
Hope to see you and your friends!
– Innovative Directions in Health Staff