Congratulations LINDA WONG, winner of the $800 Bellafill Treatment in our ‘Guess How Many Collagen Microspheres contest’! She guessed 250, the lucky number was 261. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Learn more about Bellafill at our upcoming Informational Session:
Wednesday, Feb 15 | 12-1pm – RSVP below
Did you know that with Bellafill, the body is able to reverse backwards and re-grow lost tissue which is the actual cause of the aging face?
Although temporary fillers provide beautiful results, they are simply are not effective in the long run. The hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the body and requires repeated injections to maintain the benefit.
Bellafill is not absorbed into the body due its unique patented microspheres. The beads act as a bio-stimulant simulating your cells to make new tissue and collagen creating a longer lasting and natural method of reducing wrinkles.
Formal FDA studies have shown that Bellafill will last at least 5 years. Bellafill is extremely safe and well tested. It is the only FDA approved “permanent” filler. In essence, patients “own” their new youthful looks rather than renting them as with temporary dermal fillers. While Bellafill’s effect does not last forever due to the natural aging process, it continues to be a strong structural base to build upon.
Our Nurse, Jill has worked a lot with Bellafill and is one of the top 1% providers in the US. She would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about this treatment. Contact Jill.
Bring a friend and join us in our clinic on Wednesday, 2/15 from 12-1pm to learn more about Bellafill. RSVP here:
We’ve teamed up again with the American Red Cross Blood Drive to Save Lives!
October 4 | 9 – 3pm
Join us for our 6th Blood Drive located in our building, the Edina Business Plaza on France Avenue in Edina.
Our goal is to collect 50 pints of blood.
This event is open to everyone – patients, family members, friends, etc! Please help us spread the word and join us on October 4th to donate blood and help us reach our goal!
Donating got easier with RapidPass!
RapidPass allows you to start the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office and save time at the donation site. The process is simple, complete the interview questions online, then print your RapidPass and bring it with you or show it on your mobile device. Click here for more info!
Interesting Facts about Blood Needs:
- Patients can’t take a break from needing lifesaving blood. The need is constant!
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S.
- Nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed daily in the U.S.
- Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 pints.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
- The blood used in an emergency is already on the shelves before the event occurs.
- It is estimated that sickle cell disease affects 90,000 to 100,000 people in the U.S.
- The Red Cross has a unique responsibility to help ensure blood is available whenever and wherever it is needed.
- A need remains for donors with types O negative, A negative and B negative blood.
Please roll up a sleeve and donate with us! Your donation may help give hospital patients in need the chance to spend more time with loved ones.
Innovative Directions in Health has achieved bella Diamond status, placing our clinic among the top 1% of Bellafill providers in the United States.
CELEBRATE with us as we receive our Elite bella Diamond Award at our Bellafill Transformations Open House
Wednesday, September 28 from 6 – 8pm | RSVP Below
Bellafill is a natural, 5 Year FDA approved wrinkle filler with results that last and actually improve over time. This filler corrects smile lines, wrinkles, acne scars, volume restoration and more.
Our Nurse, Jill Porter, attributes this award to her clients…
“Client satisfaction is what drives our clinic. I always strive to provide my clients with the best possible treatment option according to their needs. That’s why I love using Bellafill — it creates elegant, natural-looking results that our clients love. Clients look refreshed and not done. They love coming back for follow-up visits to show me their continued improvement and how their skin has changed with the new collagen.”
Learn about the longest lasting collagen infused filler ** Bellafill** and discover breakthrough technology in Regenica skincare.
- See Transformation Before and After Pictures
- Hear from our patient, Susie Ries, tell about her Bellafill treatment experience
- Meet the client who received Bellafill during the Twin Cities Live TV News interview
- Watch a LIVE Bellafill Treatment
- Enjoy Refreshments
- Take Advantage of Event Only Pricing
- Raffle! Win a Bellafill Treatment ($800 value), Regenica Skincare & More!!
- Dr. Sinda will also be at the event! This will be a great opportunity to meet him and to get some of your questions answered about bio-identical hormones and preventive medicine.
RSVP today to be entered to WIN a Bellafill Syringe!
Must be present to win.
Lets talk about mindful eating!
Join us and our dietitian Ashley Oswald Wednesday, August 24th from 12 – 1pm.
* Learn how to differentiate mindful eating from mindless eating.
* Discover how hunger differs from appetite.
* Obtain useful tools to help manage appetite as well as hunger, including how to overcome food cravings.
Cost: $10 at the door
See a Live Demonstration of Botox and find out if this wrinkle relaxer is right for you!
We know that some people are a little nervous of needles, so we thought it would be a great idea to invite people along to watch the process.
If you are interested in learning more about BOTOX Cosmetic and how enhance your overall cosmetic appearance stop in and see us!
What are our Favorite Botox Benefits???
- So quick and painless! The entire appointment takes about 15 minutes. – Sarah, Nurse
- Each line and wrinkle is unique to each person. I love to work with my clients to get the look they are seeking. It really is customized to each individual’s face, there is no “one size fits all”. For first time users, I like to start conservative and have them come back if they want more. This gives them time to get used to their new look and decide if they want more of a hold. – Jill, Injection Nurse
- People often get comments they look happier and more youthful! – Lisa, Medical Esthetician
What is Botox?
Botox smoothes wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is FDA approved and completely safe. It is commonly used to treat are the Crow’s feet lines around your eyes, Glabellar Lines (frown lines between the eyebrows, a.k.a “11’s”) and forehead wrinkles. Learn more here.
Brilliant Distinctions members get points for BOTOX. That means a $20 coupon to use at your next treatment! Not a member yet? No worries, we’ll take care of it for you and register you for the free program!
Hope to see you and your friends!
– Innovative Directions in Health Staff
Drop by for a Complimentary Skincare Consultation
A special time where we can discuss cosmetic services and medical grade skincare that can help you look your best!
We will listen to your concerns and explain cosmetic services and products that are best suited for your needs, of which may be Botox and facial fillers, rejuvenation peels, skin care products, etc.
Complete form below or call (952) 922-2345 to schedule your preferred consultation time.
Top 5 Skin Concerns
#1: Dull Skin – After being exposed to the sun and harsh outdoor elements, dead skin cells may have accumulated on the surface of your skin. A simple procedure or the right skincare products may be just what you need.
#2: Dry Skin – Mature, aging skin is prone to being dry and dehydrated. During the cold winter or in the hot sun on vacation your complexion may be thirsty. Medical Grade Skincare products are formulated to deliver noticeable and long lasting results.
#3: Lines & Wrinkles – Ultra Violet rays all year long cause and worsen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Start early to prevent fine lines and wrinkles and erase and smooth current lines.
#4: Dark Spots – Sun and heat exposure triggers skin discoloration like freckles, dark spots and uneven skin tone. Fall and winter is the best time to treat hyperpigmentation.
#5: Redness & Acne – Weather changes and going from extreme cold into a warm house can initiate breakouts and rosacea. A combination of good skincare products along with IPL Rosacea treatment can help keep rosacea at bay.
We have SOLUTIONS to Re-Energize your Anti-Aging Skincare Regimen!
Schedule MY FREE Skin Health Analysis!
Is this wrinkle relaxer is right for you??
See Dysport injected at our LIVE Demonstration.
Why a live demonstration? We know some people get a little nervous around needles. Dysport injections use a very tiny needle that are quick and painless. See for yourself!
If you are curious about Dysport (similar to BOTOX Cosmetic) and wondering if it will work for your wrinkles, sign up! Our goal to match the appearance on the outside with the emotions our patients are feeling on the inside.
What is Dysport?
Dysport is a medication that helps muscles that have over time become overactive, relax to create more of a balance with the rest of the muscles of the face. When the muscles become too strong, they injure the skin by not reacting but overreacting and thus creasing the skin. Dysport relaxes those muscles back to a more natural state, creating a better balance with the surrounding muscles. Dysport is FDA approved and is safe. These popular injectables can also be used to lift and arch the brows, eliminate frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. Learn more here.
What’s our Staff’s Favorite Dysport Benefits???
- You won’t get asked, “Are you mad??” when you are not mad. – Sarah, Nurse
- It is an express lunch-time procedure with little to no downtime. – Jill, Nurse
- People who are afraid of needles or the procedure say, “Wow, that is it?!?!” – Lisa, Esthetician
Hope to see you and your friends!
~ Innovative Directions in Health Staff
We had a fabu-LASH idea…
See what you would look like with fabulous lashes! Upload a picture using the iLash Studio app and share it with us!
It’s so simple; download the free iLash app, take a picture of yourself, upload the lash visualizer to Facebook and tag Innovative Directions in Health! You’ll be on your way to long, luscious lashes!
Want to learn more about Latisse? Stop in for a 1-on-1 Demo!
- Find out how fast and long your lashes could grow
- Get tips from the pros on how to apply
- AND receive a fabu-LASH discount on Latisse
Brilliant Distinctions members get points for Latisse purchases. That means a $10 to $15 coupon towards your next purchase! Not a member? No worries, we’ll register you for the free program!