- Includes High-Concentration, Fast-Absorbing Bioactive Methylcobalamin and Methylfolate (100% as 5-MTHF)
- Boosts Energy Levels and Supports Red Blood Cell Production
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health and Homocysteine Balance
- Rejuvenates Nerve Cell Function and Boosts Cognitive Health
- Supports a Positive Mood and Healthy Sleep Cycle Regulation
Vitamin B12 works along with folate in many body processes, including increasing metabolic energy and red blood cell production, supporting mood regulation and cognitive function, up-regulating methylation, increasing DNA synthesis and repair, and supporting the formation of the protective myelin sheath, the insulating exterior that speeds up nerve cell transmission.
Most B12 supplements contain cyanocobalamin. In order for B12 to be utilized in the body, the liver must first remove the cyanide molecule and attach a methyl group to form methylcobalamin, the biologically active, tissue-ready form. Research has shown that methylcobalamin is more efficiently used and retained in the body than the cyanocobalamin form.
This formulation of Methyl B12 includes a concentrated and bioavailable source of two key B vitamins: B12 and folate. Each tablet provides 5,000 mcg of methylcobalamin and 1,700 mcg of folate as Quatrefolic® -100% 5-MTHF. This synergistic blend of methyl-donating B vitamins quickly boosts tissue and brain levels to support numerous systems in the body.
1 tablet per day or as recommended by your health care professional