Exfoliating Facial Wash
Brightening botanicals, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids remove the day’s impurities, leaving skin clean, exfoliated and hydrated. Lightly fragranced with the scent of mandarin oranges.
A great first step to achieving glowing skin that will radiate with health!
Features & Benefits:
- Brightens skin and helps reduce appearance of hyperpigmentation; including age spots, freckles and melasma
- Exfoliates dead skin cells for softer, smoother skin
- Cleanses and removes make-up and impurities without stripping skin of its natural moisture content
- Great for all skin types
How to use:
- Use AM and PM. Dispense a nickel-sized amount, massage onto face and neck using circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply an SPF; such as, Intellishade SPF 45. This product contains acids which makes the skin more sensitive to UV rays.
- Salicylic Acid. A natural, oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Sucrose Laurate. A natural surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brightens skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract. Provides antioxidant benefits.