Low Carb Egg Bake
It’s good hot or cold and is easy to take to work and eat throughout the week. Best part about it is you can enjoy this healthy dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Here’s the recipe!
18 Cage Free Eggs
Package of Mushrooms (any kind)
Handful Shredded Cheese (your choice, I used monterey jack)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut mushrooms in to thick slices
- Saute mushrooms in pan with a little bit of butter and seasoning salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs on high-speed until fluffy
- Put eggs in 9 x 13 glass baking dish
- Lay sautéed mushrooms over eggs
- Lay spinach over mushrooms covering mixture
- Sprinkle shredded cheese (I just used a small handful)
- Cover with tin foil
- Bake for 30 minutes and additional 5 without foil or until eggs are set and knife comes out clean
Staff at Innovative Directions in Health
Join our blog, enter your email address in the top right hand corner.