Cucumber Hummus Bites
These cucumber hummus bites are a perfect quick and easy healthy appetizer or snack to whip up at home or for a party.
Cucumber Hummus Bites Recipe
1. Use a carrot peeler to create stripes around the cucumber.
2. Cut cucumbers crosswise into 1/2 – 1 inch rounds, for a total of about 12.
3. Use a melon-baller or spoon to scoop out the center of each cucumber round to form a hollow
4. Fill with hummus slightly over the top. (I used Red Roasted hummus, any kind will work)
5. Tuck a in slivered carrots and raisins for garnish.
6. Arrange on platter
If you are watching your weight try to follow this rule when you are bringing dishes to parties: Bring a dish that you know you can eat and enjoy!