Do you use Bloomington Drug to get your compounded prescriptions?
It is now easier to manage and track your bio-identical hormone prescriptions with their new RefillRX Connect App. Try it out – we did and it works slick!
Bloomington Drug Compounding Pharmacy app offers the convenience to:
- Manage your family’s prescriptions under ONE account
- Send a message to the pharmacist
- View prescriptions: active, expired, never filled
- View prescription directions and number of refills available
- Select your delivery method – pick up, deliver or UPS
- View important information about your medication – uses, side effects, precautions, etc.
- Request a refill without logging in through the Quick Refill feature
- Search through their extensive drug library to better understand your medication
- Read up-to-date health related articles and videos
- Get directions and view hours
Information about Bloomington Drug and how to Register for the app can be found on their website: https://www.bloomingtondrug.com. You can also search your phone’s App Store or Google Play for “Bloomington Drug”.
Our patients often tell us they have had their thyroid checked by their family physician and were told that it is fine all while they are having symptoms of cold hands and feet, weight gain, low energy, etc.
Dr. Sinda also see’s many patients who were identified with a thyroid imbalance and were prescribed Synthroid or Levothyroxine which is typical for mainstream medicine. Levothyroxine is the generic form of Synthroid. These medications only treat the Thyroxine (T4) and patients often don’t get relief from all of their symptoms.
To determine if a patient has a thyroid issue Dr. Sinda looks at levels for the complete thyroid panel (Free T3, Free T4, TSH and depending upon levels Reverse T3). If thyroid is low, he often prescribes Armour Thyroid or Nature Thyroid which are bio-identical to the thyroid all ready in your body and treat the complete thyroid (Thyroxine (T4), T3, T2, T1). Dr. Sinda prescribes according to blood levels AND by how the patient is feeling.
If you have been told your thyroid is “ok” but suspect you have a thyroid imbalance, make an appointment with Dr. Sinda for a second opinion.
Read a review from a patient of Dr. Sinda’s who is being treated for low thyroid:
“If you have a thyroid problem, this is the place to go! Dr. Sinda is the first doctor who actually LISTENED to me, AND did a FULL THYROID PANEL!!! He discovered what I have known all along…even though my TSH levels were normal, I had other hormones that were out of whack, which were causing my thyroid symptoms to linger. If you are on Synthroid or Levothyroxine, and you feel that medication is just not doing it, come see Dr. Sinda. He’ll fix you right up!” – L. H.
To call the office for an appointment with Dr. Sinda or more information call (952)922-2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I AM SO EXCITED!!
You may say….what what what is so exciting?? Let me tell you! One month ago I treated myself to Bellafill at Innovative Directions in Health!
That’s right! I treated MYSELF, and the whole experience was a TREAT! Here is why!
1) WORRY FREE! Jill administered the injections so beautifully. She is a true professional taking meticulous care of where the Bellafill should go, stepping back to study my face after each fill, and always being so very gentle with the tiniest needle I have ever seen. I felt like she was an artist at work! Worry free on my part!
2) IMMEDIATE RESULTS! I went to lunch with friends right after my appointment and they all mentioned how wonderful I looked! When I told them I just came from and hour of tiny injections they simply couldn’t believe it. When I told them that Bellafill keeps working for 5 years, and my own collagen will start to take over and work more on it’s own…they all wanted to call for appointments. And they did!
3) LONG LASTING RESULTS! Everyday when I look in the mirror, I am still thrilled with the results. My eyes are lifted, my skin is soft and clear, and I can’t believe it will continue to get even better.
TREAT yourself. You will be as thrilled as I am!!!
Contact Jill for more information about Bellafill, our free seminars or to schedule a complimentary consultation Simply fill out our contact form or give Jill a call at (952)922-2345.
After two years of insomnia, I found Dr. Sinda’s clinic. I was terribly exhausted and was searching for a way to treat my symptoms without the use of harmful sleeping pills.
Not only did Dr. Sinda explain in-depth the reason for the sleep difficulty, he also explained the delicate balance bio-identical hormones can play in improving overall health without damaging overall well-being.
Also to note, visits at Innovative Directions in Health are a true joy, where I never feel I’m fixing something that’s broken. Instead, a visit here feels like I’m ensuring a positive, high quality of life with people truly invested in my future. -K.R.
Help others by sharing your experience at Innovative Directions in Health. Share on:
“Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to share feedback on my experience with Innovative Directions in Health and more specifically, Dr. Sinda.
Bottom line in my experience with Dr. Sinda – he has been able to help me accomplish more with my health in the past 6 months than any other physician has been able to do for me in the past 7 years.
I was always diligent in making sure my annual exams every fall were completed. Every year I would explain how I was tired, not able to lose weight (even though I was exercising 4-5 days a week), and was waking every 2 hours each night, and all those other things that come along with my age. My physician would spend her 10 minutes with me and ask me the same questions as the previous year (even though I had been going to her for many years) and then tell me the same thing “you just need to accept it” and “there is not much you can do – just work out more!” I even went to an Endocrinologist and had additional testing done because they were convinced that I had a thyroid problem – nope wrong again!
Quite honestly – I was tired of hearing the same response and decided I needed to be assertive and challenge what they told me. So, I pulled out the last Suzanne Sommer’s book and starting reading – then got to the section of recommended facilities and noticed there was one in Minnesota! Yeah!
Fast forward to January, I scheduled the appointment with Dr. Sinda where we went through a very thorough discussion on my health, history of my family’s health and discussed the Innovative Directions in Health’s process. Being very impressed with the level of attention to me and my symptoms, I decided to move forward with the process.
My lab tests showed that my progesterone was extremely low, my estrogen was low, and most surprising was that I was Vitamin D deficient. Based on the all the results, Dr. Sinda was able to personalize my treatment plan with natural replacements. After 4 months of using his recommended approach, here are the positive changes that I have seen:
- Not tired anymore!
- Losing about ½ pound a week and have more energy to work out – working out 5 to 6 times a week.
- No more feelings of being bloated.
- Actually getting sleep – only wake up once a night.
- Found a physician that actually listens and gets to know me as a person!
The current results have been wonderful, but the even more amazing story is that the changes that I have seen from my experience is creating a more long term impact on my health. I work for a large healthcare company and for the past 5 years we get incented with lower healthcare premiums based on “passing” certain biometric screening tests. This is the first year that I have been able to “exceed” these metrics – BMI, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol and also the Blood Pressure measure. No more being a “Pre-Diabetic” or “High Blood Pressure” patient!
Making the decision to work with IDH has been one of my best health decisions – after all we are in a “consumer directed health environment” and this is proof about how taking responsibility for our own health can be rewarding.
Thanks Dr. Sinda for listening and making an impact on my current and future health. Don’t change anything with your approach, just try and reach more people!” Cheryl F.
We would love to reach out to help more people.
Word of mouth is the most powerful way to spread the word about our services. If you would like to share your experience at Innovative Directions in Health or share about one of our staff members, please post it on Google, Facebook or Yelp.
Hello and Happy 2016!
What a wonderful year 2015 was! I’ve been taking the bioidentical hormones for over a year and a half now…feeling great! 2015 was a whirwind. We have 2 new grandchildren, my interior design business has never been better, and my days fly by feeling balanced and happy.
One special event last October was getting to go Germany. We were going to be gone for 10 days and I was starting to get my packing list together. We had a wonderful coordinator and I learned some important travel tips that I didn’t know.
Did you know that you can’t just put all your prescriptions in those cute little pill boxes? I did not know that when flying internationally, it’s important to take your hormones or any other medication in the original prescription bottles.
When going through customs, they need to be able to see the content, your name, and the prescription number. Who knew! I was so glad to learn this, as I was not leaving my bioidentical hormones at home, and certainly didn’t want my cute little pill box to be tossed in the trash before I even left!
We had a wonderful trip..and I didn’t miss a day of being balanced, well rested, and happy to be there! Thank you Dr. Sinda!
Have a wonderful February!
Susie Ries, Patient at Innovative Directions in Health
If you have questions about taking your prescriptions and supplements with you on a trip, contact Innovative Directions in Health or your pharmacy. There may be other accommodations for medications that need to be refrigerated or stored at a certain temperature or taken in a different way.
Hi, it’s Jill the nurse from Innovative Directions in Health.
I started taking bio-identical hormone therapy in March, 2015, just a few days after I started working at Innovative Directions in Health.
I couldn’t wait to get started and feel like myself again.
I have an update to report on my progress to everyone. First off, had I known about this sooner I would have been feeling better years ago!
Nine months later, my life has changed with these very noticeable changes:
- More energy! I love my warm bed but I am eager and ready to get up in the morning.
- Libido has definitely improved.
- I am no longer a hermit. I enjoy going out and seeing people again. Before I had my hormones replenished and balanced, with my low energy I became comfortable just staying home.
- My hair, nails and skin are growing, healthy and glowing again. Since I have been feeling better taking my hormones and supplements my changes haven’t just been internal. My entire body is benefiting!
- I have lost 20lbs and went down 2 sizes in clothing! I often hear from patients how different I look now from when I started working at IDH.
- My family (especially my mom) says that the twinkle is back in my eyes.
- My memory has really improved. I still forget where I leave my cheaters and often find 3 pairs on my head but there is much less fogginess.
- Sleep is awesome (this is the biggest change for me!!). I sleep hard and enter REM sleep. I know this because I dream like crazy every night.
- My mood is upbeat and my spunk is back! I used to feel a little bit depressed at times.
The greatest part of my job is seeing all of these great improvements in our patients!
I have also noticed that menopausal symptoms for both men and women are similar to those of other medical conditions and as men and women try to bring these to the attention of their family physicians, it is unfortunate that many are not trained to correctly diagnose and/or successfully treat hormone imbalances.
If you are experiencing symptoms of a hormonal imbalance (some common symptoms are listed below), seek out a qualified physician in hormone therapy that monitors blood levels and prescribes bio-identical hormones in natural ways or schedule a consultation with Dr. Sinda, he’ll work with you to help develop a plan to get you feeling like yourself again!
Common Symptoms of a hormone imbalance:
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
- Loss of desire
- Anxiety/Panic attacks
- Weight gain around the midsection
- Memory problems
- Vaginal dryness
- Hair loss
- Loss of strength
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions while you are on your journey to regain your sense of self. My email is email@example.com.
Jill, RN at Innovative Directions in Health
Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays! They just keep coming!
Yes…they keep coming and I just had a big one. 60!
For some reason, I just don’t think I am 60. Don’t we all think we are 30?
I remember so vividly being at Innovative Directions in Health’s open house last year, and a BEAUTIFUL lady came up to me to chat. Immediately, I was assessing her age (we all do it!) and guessed maybe young 50’s. I thought…wow..this lady is gorgeous with beautiful skin and hair, clear bright eyes (always a sign of good health!), and an overall a delightful happy person. I was wondering what supplements, facials or tricks she has for looking so great, so I asked! Well…she brightly lit up and said…I have been taking Bioidentical hormones for 18 years…and I am 65. I simply couldn’t believe it! All I could say was…no way no way are you 65! With that delightful news, I was so happy I was well on my way to looking like her since I was on the same plan.
I have been taking the bioidentical hormones for over a year and half. My energy is amazing, my eyes are clear, my skin and hair is healthy and strong, and that makes me a happy person. In fact..turning 60 was kind of fun!
What a gift I have been given by Dr. Sinda and staff. My goal is that when I turn 65, someone says…NO way NO way! Yay!!!
Click here for about Susie’s patient experience or make a consultation with Dr. Sinda, click here.